General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) & UK Global Road Safety Ltd
Personal information is a valuable resource that UK Global Road Safety Ltd (UKGRS) takes measures to protect from loss or corruption, unauthorised access and modification. Such information and the way it may be processed is subject to UK law, specifically the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR).
- From a customer agreeing to engage in our products and services
- Information you provide to us when raising a “ticket support” enquiry
- To provide information relating to other products that may be of interest to clients. This information will only be provided where we have consent to do so.
We will only process children’s data when relating to specific products and services. We will only do so with consent of an adult who holds parental responsibility. We will keep the children informed of the use of their data with our Privacy Promise for Young People.
In order to deliver some of our global online training services, it may be necessary to share your data outside of the European Economic Area. Should this be necessary, UKGRS will ensure that the transfer and the third party service provider is compliant with the appropriate data protection laws and that all personal data will remain secure.
UKGRS may collect delegates personal information or data from third parties (e.g. employers). The third party will hold the appropriate permission for this. This information will only be used to facilitate the delivery of the agreed training or assessment programmes and for no other purpose.
- Information in the context of a sale of our business however all discussions would be subject to confidentiality agreements
- To protect the risk of fraud
In the event of a breach of personal data UKGRS will comply with the duties set down in the GDPR, informing the Information Commissioners Office if necessary. Where feasible, UKGRS will honour its obligations within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach.
Information Commissioners Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 / 01625 545 745
Date of Policy: 1st June 2018. Next review date May 2019.