The following terms apply to non-UK Global Road Safety websites that want to link to uk-global-roadsafety.com by using any of the approved links set forth at our Approved Links page on our website which contain our logo and any of our other marks ("Logo"). By establishing a link to uk-global-roadsafety.com and displaying our Logo on your website, you agree to the following terms:
1. To establish a link to uk-global-roadsafety.com on your website, you may only use the approved link Logos, as provided by UK Global Road Safety, and only for the purpose of the link.
2. The link must be active at all times and resolve only to the uk-global-roadsafety.com home page. "Deep linking" is not permitted.
3. A "UK Global Road Safety" is a link to uk-global-roadsafety.com, not an endorsement of your site. You may not modify the Logo, or any of its elements in any way.
4. Your own trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as the Logo. You may not display the Logo in any manner that implies affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by UK Global Road Safety.
5. The Logo must appear by itself, with spacing around it. The Logo may not be incorporated in any other logo. You may not display the Logo on any site that contains pornography or hate speech, or which disparages UK Global Road Safety or its services, infringes any UK Global Road Safety intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal, or international law.
UK GLOBAL ROAD SAFETY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LOGO, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF UK GLOBAL ROAD SAFETY, AND UK GLOBAL ROAD SAFETY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE.